2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Exploring Charleston’s tidal marshes by stand up paddle board increases your chances of seeing wildlife hiding among the reeds while providing a fun and challenging activity. First-time paddle boarders love the personalized instruction and attention from your guide, while just about everyone appreciates getting close to dolphins, turtles, and more in the wild.
- Stand up paddle board tour of Charleston marshes
- Glide through marshy estuaries in search of wildlife like dolphins
- Guide provides instruction and helps you spot wildlife along the way
- Family-friendly activity suitable for active travelers over 13 years old
Saved to wishlist!
All Necessary SUP Gear: paddle board, paddle, personal flotation device, dry bag
Professional, Knowledgeable Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
1871 Bowens Island Rd, Charleston, SC 29412, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring water, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and shoes that can get wet.
- Dress for the weather.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- The minimum age requirement for a paddleboard tour is 13 years old.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Outdoor Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What should I bring with me for the 2-Hour Paddle Board Eco Tour of Charleston Lowcountry?
A:We recommend bringing water, sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, comfortable shoes (that can get wet,) and a camera to document your adventure.
What should I wear during the 2-Hour Paddle Board Eco Tour of Charleston Lowcountry?
A:Wear clothes or a bathing suit that can get wet – synthetic material is best, no cotton or jeans. Please wear water shoes, sandals, or tennis shoes that can get wet - you MUST wear shoes with straps that will not fall off for paddleboarding.
Is there parking near the departure point for the 2-Hour Paddle Board Eco Tour of Charleston Lowcountry?
A:Yes, there is complimentary parking available onsite.
Does the 2-Hour Paddle Board Eco Tour of Charleston Lowcountry operate if it's raining?
A:Yes - We will go out rain or shine – please bring rain gear as afternoon rain is common in the Lowcountry.
Do I need to know how to swim to participate in the 2-Hour Paddle Board Eco Tour of Charleston Lowcountry?
A:No, you do not. You are required by law to wear a personal floatation device when you go kayaking or paddleboarding with us. We also have personal flotation devices on all of our boats.
Is there a weight limit for the 2-Hour Paddle Board Eco Tour of Charleston Lowcountry?
A:The weight limit for paddleboarding is 250 lbs.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Hour Marsh Paddleboard Eco Tour ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Marsh Paddleboard Eco Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Marsh Paddleboard Eco Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Hour Marsh Paddleboard Eco Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingNature and WildlifeWater ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCharlestonStand Up Paddleboarding - South CarolinaNature and Wildlife - South CarolinaWater Tours - South CarolinaStand Up Paddleboarding - SavannahNature and Wildlife - SavannahWater Tours - SavannahStand Up Paddleboarding - JacksonvilleNature and Wildlife - JacksonvilleWater Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Circular Congregational ChurchOld Exchange & Provost DungeonCharleston MuseumArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)The Battery and White Point GardenEdmondston-Alston HouseCharleston City MarketPatriots Point Naval & Maritime MuseumGibbes Museum of ArtFort Sumter National MonumentAiken-Rhett HouseMiddleton PlaceDrayton HallSt. Michael's ChurchMagnolia Plantation and Gardens