- Historic Residential Carriage Tour of Charleston
- Enjoy the convenience of departures every 30 minutes
- Get expert commentary and insight from a professional guide
- Perfect for families and small groups
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to weather. If canceled due to bad weather, you can choose an alternative time or full refund
- Carriages can accommodate up to 16 passengers.
- Children 2 years and under are free but must sit on the lap of a parent or guardian. You always have the option of purchasing a seat for your child.
- Please check-in 15-minutes prior to your scheduled tour time. Failure to do so may result in your reservation being delayed to a later time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Carriage Works, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Charleston's Historic Residential Horse and Carriage Tour.