2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
You may also like
Explore Charleston’s harbor and historic sights on a 2-hour stand-up paddleboard tour with an experienced guide and instructor. Learn to steer your board, then paddle alongside a small group on a route that changes with the season. Cruise past island forts that saw decisive battles in the Civil War, and take in views of the stunning Ravenel Bridge’s diamond-shaped towers. Experience stand-up paddleboarding for the first time, or brush up your skills with help from an instructor on a tour that combines the best of Charleston’s culture and natural beauty.
- 2-hour stand-up paddleboard tour of Charleston's harbor
- See historic sights along the waterfront
- Enjoy South Carolina's coastal scenery
- Learn to ride a stand-up paddleboard
- Fun, active experience
Saved to wishlist!
Board rental, life jacket, leash, and any other SUP necessities.
Stunning 360 degree view
Fort Sumter, Fort Moultrie, Castle Pickney
Charleston Battery & Ravenel Bridge
For Beginners or Advanced
Departure & Return
Time depend on Tide:
Please contact Supplier 843-452-4833 with time of departure!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Paddleboard Company
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 31197P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCharlestonStand Up Paddleboarding - South CarolinaStand Up Paddleboarding - SavannahStand Up Paddleboarding - JacksonvilleCategory
The Battery and White Point GardenOld Exchange & Provost DungeonFort Sumter National MonumentAiken-Rhett HouseGibbes Museum of ArtDrayton HallCharleston City MarketPatriots Point Naval & Maritime MuseumMiddleton PlaceCharleston MuseumEdmondston-Alston HouseMagnolia Plantation and GardensChildren's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML)St. Michael's ChurchArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)