- Visit one of America’s most historic cities
- Enjoy an historic walking tour of Charleston
- Visit the city’s most enchanting alleys and hidden passages
- Small group ensures personal attention
Departure & Return
Please meet your tour guide on the North side of the Old Exchange Building where the benches are.
What To Expect
Visit the city’s oftentimes forgotten alleys and hidden passages that barely pass for streets at all. See points of interest like Rainbow Row, the longest cluster of Georgian row houses in the United States, the Heyward-Washington House museum and much more, including St. Philip's Episcopal Church.
Learn about Revolutionary and Civil War facts and anecdotes while you explore. End your tour near the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lowcountry Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff