Departure & Return
Inside Veggie Bin (96 Spring Street)
What To Expect
Then, take a walking tour of downtown with your guide, who shares the history and legends of Charleston’s famous historic quarter along the way. Meanwhile, the chef prepares a multi-course meal with the ingredients from the market.
After the walking tour, rejoin your chef at a downtown restaurant and enjoy your 5-course farm-to-table brunch. Complete your meal within easy walking distance of Charleston’s shopping and historic attractions.
Please note: This tour is only available on Saturdays between mid-April and mid-December.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- DIETARY RESTRICTIONS must be communicated directly to Charleston Culinary Tours (843.259.2966, email@example.com) at least *36 hours* before your scheduled tour in order to be accommodated.
- Vegan, dairy/lactose, & soy restrictions cannot be adequately accommodated. Guests with multiple allergies should contact Charleston Culinary Tours prior to booking to confirm accommodation.
- We cannot assume responsibility for those with severe allergies.
- Infants must sit on laps
- We make every effort to provide a full meal for all guests, however, substitutions for dietary restrictions may not be 1-for-1 with regular tour offerings.
- We recommend weather-appropriate attire and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tours operate rain or shine, hot or cold. In the rare cases of EXTREME weather (e.g. Hurricane!). In the event of operator cancellation, we will notify all guests in advance as soon as a decision to cancel has been made (extremely rare).
- Minimum drinking age is 21
- Not recommended for those under 8 years of age.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Culinary Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Chef's Farm-to-Table Challenge and Walking Tour in Charleston.