Explore our promoted experiences
- Magnolia Plantation Admission & Tour with Transportation from downtown Charleston, South Carolina
- Tour the house, grounds, and gardens with a guide
- Learn the history behind the plantation, one of the oldest in the region
- Enjoy a narrated nature tram ride through the Audubon swamp gardens and wildlife such as alligators, egrets, herons, and turtles
- Enjoy a guided walk through America's last large scale Romantic Garden
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is not recommended for children under 3 years old.
- Drinks are available for purchase at the Magnolia Plantation
- Cannot accommodate wheelchairs, but we can accommodate those with limited mobility if they can be assisted by a companion.
- No pets. Service animals are allowed.
- Dress code is casual
- Please Arrive 15-Minutes before departure time
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Sightseeing
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons