- See multiple points of interest, including Rainbow Row and Colonial Lake
- Take in great views of Charleston Harbor, Fort Sumter, and Patriots Point
- Learn about the city’s pivotal role in America's history from your professional guide
- Upgrade option available to include a tour of the famous Joseph Manigault House
Departure & Return
Tour departs from Charleston Visitor's Center
What To Expect
Learn about Charleston’s pivotal role in American history along the way, from the American Revolution to the Civil War and beyond. Pass by Rainbow Row, the longest cluster of Georgian row houses in the United States; historic Colonial Lake; the Old Exchange Building, South Carolina's most historic building, and White Point Garden, at the end of the Battery in the heart of Charleston’s historic district.
Also, see St. Phillips Episcopal Church, a National Historic Landmark; Historic Charleston City Market, a 200-year-old city market that covers four downtown blocks plus more than 100 other points of interest.
An optional upgrade is available to include a guided tour of the famous Joseph Manigault House, a historic house museum and one of Charleston's most exquisite antebellum structures.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Charleston
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized