- Learn the basics of safely navigating the trails
- Get away from the busyness of Charleston with this excursion
- Explore South Carolina’s picturesque countryside
- Choose between a morning or afternoon ride
Departure & Return
Visit the address on Google Maps. You will need to have a vehicle to drive from Charleston to Ravenel, or take an uber/cab etc.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Riders must be under 245lbs for the safety of the horses.
- Riders must be 8 years of age or older to ride for the safety of the rider.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Oaks Equestrian LLC
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms