2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a private tour of Charleston on this exclusive walking tour. After meeting your guide, wander through the South of Broad area to visit the Charleston highlights like Waterfront Park, the Battery, and Saint Philips Church. Stroll through historic alleyways, admire architecture and scenery, and enjoy commentary from your licensed guide. Because this is a private tour, you can customize your itinerary to suit your interests.
- Private Charleston walking tour of the the South of Broad area
- Leisurely stroll covers less than one mile (1.6 kilometers)
- Customize your itinerary on a private tour for just your group
- Visit historic alleyways and beautiful viewpoints inaccessible by car
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Crafted Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Charleston Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Charleston Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Charleston Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Charleston Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCharlestonCity Tours - South CarolinaWalking Tours - South CarolinaHistorical Tours - South CarolinaCity Tours - SavannahWalking Tours - SavannahHistorical Tours - SavannahCity Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleHistorical Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
The Battery and White Point GardenFort Sumter National MonumentMagnolia Plantation and GardensArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)Circular Congregational ChurchSt. Michael's ChurchMiddleton PlaceDrayton HallGibbes Museum of ArtAiken-Rhett HouseChildren's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML)Charleston MuseumOld Exchange & Provost DungeonCharleston City MarketEdmondston-Alston House