- Haunted Charleston walking tour
- Learn about under-the-radar chapters of Charleston history
- Visit some of the city’s spookiest locations
- Guide shares historical narratives and ghost stories alike
Departure & Return
The intersection of Vendue Range and Concord Streets. Our guide will be standing near the water fountain in front of The Joe Riley Waterfront Park. You should see The Harbourview Inn across from this fountain also.
The tour will end near the starting location. The tour guides are happy to help with directions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghost City Tours of Charleston
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Charleston Ghosts of Liberty Guided Walking Tour.