- Maximize time in Chattanooga with a food tour
- Learn the stories behind three Black-owned restaurants
- Explore Chattanooga on foot with a small-group
- Taste samples at three different restaurants
Departure & Return
Meet your guide outside Uncle Larry's Restaurant. Your guide will be wearing a Chatt Taste Food Tour shirt and a big smile!
The tour will end .2 miles away (a 4 minute walk) at Proof Bar and Incubator where guests will have the option to stay and listen to live music on the patio. (All locations on this tour will be outdoors utilizing patio space for safety).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chatt Taste Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms