- Get a glimpse into the terror of Chattanooga's history
- Possibly capture a photo with a supernatural being
- Find out why this has been called one of the scariest haunted history tours
Departure & Return
57 E 5th St- BACK side of the building where Tazikis is on the front side.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible- if desired, guests using chairs can check in by phone and meet us at first stop, to avoid the hill at the beginning of tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum group size 2 people.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chattanooga Ghost Tours, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons