4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Local Mountain Guide.
Three nights' accommodation in a mountain lodge with dinner and breakfast
Private and exclusive tour (there will be no one else in your group)
Lunches (so we recommend bringing your own picnic food)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we can pick you up from you hotel in Chefchaouen for free, however we offere transfers from your arrival port and airport (tangier).
PD: transfers are not included in the price
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chefchaouen Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 days trekking in the Rif mountains?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 days trekking in the Rif mountains?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 days trekking in the Rif mountains?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 days trekking in the Rif mountains?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 118876P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChefchaouenHiking - Northern MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Northern MoroccoMulti-day Tours - Northern MoroccoHiking - TetouanNature and Wildlife - TetouanMulti-day Tours - TetouanHiking - TangierNature and Wildlife - TangierMulti-day Tours - TangierCategory