5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Pick up and drop off, Next to our agency, or from your Hotel
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Avenue Hassan II , Av. Hassan II, Chefchaouen, Morocco
Tangier Ibn Battuta Airport , Aéroport Tanger-Ibn Batouta, Tanger, Morocco
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Xauen Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cooking class of The Mediterranean DIET?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cooking class of The Mediterranean DIET?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cooking class of The Mediterranean DIET?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cooking class of The Mediterranean DIET?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cooking class of The Mediterranean DIET
5 to 8 hours
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingCooking ClassesExtremePorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingChefchaouenShore Excursions - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoFood Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoHiking - Northern MoroccoCooking Classes - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Northern MoroccoShore Excursions - Tetouan4WD Tours - TetouanFood Tours - TetouanSporting Events - TetouanBus Tours - TetouanHiking - TetouanCooking Classes - TetouanExtreme - TetouanPorts of Call Tours - TetouanShore Excursions - Tangier4WD Tours - TangierFood Tours - TangierSporting Events - TangierBus Tours - TangierHiking - TangierCooking Classes - TangierExtreme - TangierPorts of Call Tours - TangierCategory