6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Pick up and drop off, Next to our agency in Chefchaouen, or from your Hotel.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Avenue Hassan II , Av. Hassan II, Chefchaouen, Morocco
Port de Tanger Ville , Blvd. Mohamed VI, Tanger, Morocco
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Xauen Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Excursion with mules in the natural Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Excursion with mules in the natural Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Excursion with mules in the natural Park?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Excursion with mules in the natural Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Excursion with mules in the natural Park
6 to 8 hours
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingChefchaouen4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoNature and Wildlife - Northern MoroccoEco Tours - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - TetouanSporting Events - TetouanBus Tours - TetouanNature and Wildlife - TetouanEco Tours - TetouanExtreme - Tetouan4WD Tours - TangierSporting Events - TangierBus Tours - TangierNature and Wildlife - TangierEco Tours - TangierExtreme - TangierCategory