3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
70, Kabaleeswarar Temple, N Mada St, Vinayaka Nagar Colony, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004, India
Marina Beach Road, Marina Beach, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004, India
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks Chennai
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gods of Mylapore, a heritage walk in Chennai?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Gods of Mylapore, a heritage walk in Chennai?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gods of Mylapore, a heritage walk in Chennai?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gods of Mylapore, a heritage walk in Chennai?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 122623P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingChennaiShore Excursions - Tamil NaduWalking Tours - Tamil NaduPorts of Call Tours - Tamil NaduHistorical Tours - Tamil NaduHalf-day Tours - Tamil NaduShore Excursions - PondicherryWalking Tours - PondicherryPorts of Call Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - PondicherryHalf-day Tours - PondicherryShore Excursions - ThanjavurWalking Tours - ThanjavurPorts of Call Tours - ThanjavurHistorical Tours - ThanjavurHalf-day Tours - ThanjavurCategory
Ashtalakshmi TempleRipon BuildingFort St. GeorgeBesant NagarShirdi Sai Baba TempleMadras High CourtLittle Mount & St Thomas Mount (Chinnamalai & Parangi Malai)VGP Universal KingdomAurovilleLuz Church (Shrine of Our Lady of Light)VGP Snow KingdomKanchipuramKovalam Beach (Covelong Beach)MGM Dizzee WorldValluvar KottamKapaleeshwarar TempleElliot's Beach (Besant Nagar Beach)Armenian ChurchKalakshetra FoundationArignar Anna Zoological Park (Vandalur Zoo)