Are you interested in?
165 Tours & Activities
DakshinaChitra Museum Tours
4 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
287 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Entry/Admission - Monuments
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide will meet and pick up you from all hotels in Chennai.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wonder tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mahabalipuram and Dakshinachitra trip from Chennai by Wonder tours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mahabalipuram and Dakshinachitra trip from Chennai by Wonder tours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mahabalipuram and Dakshinachitra trip from Chennai by Wonder tours?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mahabalipuram and Dakshinachitra trip from Chennai by Wonder tours?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 107256P27
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChennaiBus Tours - Tamil NaduHistorical Tours - Tamil NaduSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Tamil NaduFull-day Tours - Tamil NaduBus Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - PondicherrySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PondicherryFull-day Tours - PondicherryBus Tours - ThanjavurHistorical Tours - ThanjavurSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - ThanjavurFull-day Tours - ThanjavurCategory
Armenian ChurchLittle Mount & St Thomas Mount (Chinnamalai & Parangi Malai)Madras High CourtBesant NagarVelankanni Church (Basilica of Our Lady of Good Health)MGM Dizzee WorldElliot's Beach (Besant Nagar Beach)Kalakshetra FoundationNational Art GalleryVGP Universal KingdomRipon BuildingCholamandal Artists’ VillageMarina BeachKovalam Beach (Covelong Beach)Valluvar KottamKanchipuramVGP Snow KingdomAshtalakshmi TempleSt. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)Government Museum