3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore one of Chennai's most interesting neighborhoods on foot with this walking tour of Mylapore. You'll get to visit the famous Kapalesshwara Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva, and the Portuguese San Thome Church, walk through colorful markets, and try out some traditional South Indian snacks at the famous Saravana Bhavan restaurant.
- Visit the Kapaleeshwarar Temple and other Mylapore attractions
- A knowledgeable local guide will lead the way
- A short ride in an autorickshaw is included in the tour price
- Snacks and refreshments are provided
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Camera tickets at monuments (if applies)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
No.1, Kesava Perumal Sannathi St, near Kapaleeswarar Temple, Vinayaka Nagar Colony, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wonder tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mylapore Walking tour with Breakfast by Wonder tours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mylapore Walking tour with Breakfast by Wonder tours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mylapore Walking tour with Breakfast by Wonder tours?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mylapore Walking tour with Breakfast by Wonder tours?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 107256P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChennaiBus Tours - Tamil NaduHistorical Tours - Tamil NaduHalf-day Tours - Tamil NaduBus Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - PondicherryHalf-day Tours - PondicherryBus Tours - ThanjavurHistorical Tours - ThanjavurHalf-day Tours - ThanjavurCategory
Luz Church (Shrine of Our Lady of Light)Ashtalakshmi TempleCholamandal Artists’ VillageVelankanni Church (Basilica of Our Lady of Good Health)National Art GalleryKanchipuramGovernment MuseumLittle Mount & St Thomas Mount (Chinnamalai & Parangi Malai)MGM Dizzee WorldBesant NagarVGP Snow KingdomElliot's Beach (Besant Nagar Beach)Marina BeachVGP Universal KingdomValluvar KottamArmenian ChurchKalakshetra FoundationKovalam Beach (Covelong Beach)AurovilleMadras High Court