Are you interested in?
176 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
287 Tours & Activities
St. Mary’s Church Tours
10 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointPuratchi Thalaivar Dr. M.G. Ramachandran Central Railway Station, Kannappar Thidal, Periyamet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600003, India
Traveler pickup is offered
All chennai hotels
Return DetailsUniversity of Madras, Navalar Nagar, Chepauk, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005, India
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 5 Senses Walks Chennai
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Story of Chennai through British Buildings?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Story of Chennai through British Buildings?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Story of Chennai through British Buildings?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Story of Chennai through British Buildings?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 122623P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingChennaiShore Excursions - Tamil NaduWalking Tours - Tamil NaduPorts of Call Tours - Tamil NaduHistorical Tours - Tamil NaduHalf-day Tours - Tamil NaduShore Excursions - PondicherryWalking Tours - PondicherryPorts of Call Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - PondicherryHalf-day Tours - PondicherryShore Excursions - ThanjavurWalking Tours - ThanjavurPorts of Call Tours - ThanjavurHistorical Tours - ThanjavurHalf-day Tours - ThanjavurCategory
Luz Church (Shrine of Our Lady of Light)KanchipuramGovernment MuseumNational Art GalleryKalakshetra FoundationMadras High CourtVGP Universal KingdomArignar Anna Zoological Park (Vandalur Zoo)AurovilleMahabalipuram (Mamallapuram)MGM Dizzee WorldAshtalakshmi TempleValluvar KottamVelankanni Church (Basilica of Our Lady of Good Health)Shirdi Sai Baba TempleSt. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)Ripon BuildingVGP Snow KingdomArmenian ChurchLittle Mount & St Thomas Mount (Chinnamalai & Parangi Malai)