2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Anything not in inclusions
Departure & Return
St. Thomas Mount, Parangi Malai, St.Thomas Mount, Tamil Nadu 600016, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KeyTerns
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking Trip to Chennai St. Thomas Mount?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking Trip to Chennai St. Thomas Mount?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Walking Trip to Chennai St. Thomas Mount?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking Trip to Chennai St. Thomas Mount?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 196796P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChennaiWalking Tours - Tamil NaduHistorical Tours - Tamil NaduWalking Tours - PondicherryHistorical Tours - PondicherryWalking Tours - ThanjavurHistorical Tours - ThanjavurCategory
KanchipuramKalakshetra FoundationKovalam Beach (Covelong Beach)Valluvar KottamGovernment MuseumLittle Mount & St Thomas Mount (Chinnamalai & Parangi Malai)Elliot's Beach (Besant Nagar Beach)Madras High CourtArmenian ChurchAshtalakshmi TempleSt. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)MGM Dizzee WorldShirdi Sai Baba TempleAurovilleRipon BuildingBesant NagarNational Art GalleryLuz Church (Shrine of Our Lady of Light)Kapaleeshwarar TempleVGP Snow Kingdom