3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the food and culture of the Italian countryside by joining this family-style cooking class. By taking a class in a Tuscany home, you can learn to make traditional family recipes that you can’t find if you take a cooking class in an Italian city. Plus, sharing conversations over dinner gives you the chance to get to know a local Italian family.
- Learn to prepare traditional Tuscan family recipes
- A private class ensures individual attention from the instructor
- Make (and enjoy) an appetizer, main course, and dessert
- Take home authentic Italian recipes to recreate on your own
Saved to wishlist!
tipical Tuscan salad with fresh ingredients
Tagliatelle al ragù
hand made fresh pasta with meat sauce Bolognaise
tipical italian dessert
Departure & Return
Loc. le bonatte 75, 53017, 53017 Radda in Chianti SI, Italy
6/3/2019 - 2/9/2023
|Monday - Friday:||10:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cooking class in the real Tuscan farmhouse
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cooking class in real Tuscan farmhouse?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cooking class in real Tuscan farmhouse?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cooking class in real Tuscan farmhouse?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cooking class in real Tuscan farmhouse?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cooking class in real Tuscan farmhouse
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeChiantiCooking Classes - TuscanyCooking Classes - FlorenceCooking Classes - San GimignanoCategory