Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a Segway tour of Chicago’s lakefront and Museum Campus
- Experience a one-of-a-kind tour on a Segway
- See the famous Buckingham Fountain and Chicago skyline
- Small group ensures personal attention from the guide
Departure & Return
We are located at 300 E Monroe Street. This is on the corner of Columbus Drive and Monroe. We are located down a staircase. LOOK FOR SIGNS that say segway tours. Walk down the stairs. If you are walking towards the lake we are on the left-hand side of the street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Minimum weight 100 lbs. (45.5 kg)
- Maximum weight 260 lbs. (118 kg)
- Dress code is for an outdoor activity. Please wear close-toed shoes and layers depending on the season. Ponchos will be provided if it rains.
- Tours and training are conducted in English
- Participants must be able to stand unassisted for the duration of the tour and must be able to ascend a flight of stairs without assistance.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver and release form.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Absolutely Chicago Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.