- Explore Chicago's 'dark side' on an evening crime history tour
- Learn about Chicago's most famous gangsters like Al Capone and Frank Nitti
- See notorious crime sites like the scene of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre
- Tour famous landmarks like The Burwood Tap and Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse
- Great introduction into the Windy City's colorful crime history
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow in the footsteps of gangsters like Dean O’Banion, John Dillinger, Al Capone, and Frank Nitti, learning about their connection to Chicago and the scenes of some of their most infamous criminal acts. Imagine the blood-soaked crime scene of the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre as you visit the former site of this famous gangster shootout, and then learn about “The Enforcer’s Safe” and tunnels. At each stop you’ll have time to get off the bus and take a look around.
Before finishing the trip you’ll also get to visit the Biograph Theater and see Harry Caray’s Italian Steakhouse. You’ll finish back at your original starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The City of Chicago recommends that everyone 2+ wear masks when inside and on the bus regardless of vaccination status. Please bring your own mask. Masking remains optional in outdoor settings. Unvaccinated are recommended to wear a mask over both their nose and mouth throughout the duration of the tour.
- Please advise at the time of booking if wheelchair assistance is needed in the Special Requirements field. Bus is able to hold collapsible wheelchairs but it is NOT equipped with an electronic lift.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Arrive at least 10 minutes early for check-in
- Eating or drinking is not allowed on the bus.
- Please do not attend the tour if you are sick or have been with someone who is sick.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 39 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chicago Crime Tours and Experiences LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Chicago Night Crimes Bus Tour.
- "I would recommend the tour to out of town guests as well as locals." See review