Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Chicago sunset cruise on Lake Michigan
- Lavish, all-you-can-eat buffet, including carving station
- Breathtaking views of Chicago’s skyline, including Soldier Field and Buckingham Fountain
- On-board entertainment with DJ music, access to shared spaces, and interactive games
Departure & Return
Spirit of Chicago is docked at Navy Pier.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Set sail in the evening from your departure point at the city’s Navy Pier, climbing aboard the deck of your sleek, luxuriously-appointed cruiser. Enjoy a few drinks (own expense) as you soak up beautiful sunset views, watching as the lights of the city begin to glow at dusk.
Then have a seat for dinner, featuring a mouth-watering all-you-can-eat buffet and carving station. Whatever you’re in the mood for, there’s sure to be a dish to suit your appetite (see the itinerary below for menu). Then get the party started after dinner with the help of a top Chicago DJ as you bust a few moves on the dance floor.
As you dance, dine, and drink the evening away, make sure to take a peek at the magnificent views of the illuminated Chicago skyline visible in the distance. It’s the perfect way to kick off a fun night on the town.
Chicago Fireworks Dinner Cruise
In the summer months, upgrade your Chicago Dinner Cruise experience to include a spectacular fireworks display on Wednesdays and Saturdays. You will observe the show from the decks of the ship and see the magnificent sky lit up at night.
For dinner, take your pick from a wide variety of buffet items. See the sample menu below (subject to change):
Organic Mixed Field Greens
Organic Spinach & Kale Salad
Green Bean Salad
Kidney Bean, Black Bean & Chickpea Salad
Red Beetroot Salad
Bow Tie Pasta Salad
Vegetable, Potatoes & Pasta:
Roasted Broccoli Florets
Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole
Baked Ziti Pasta
Oven-Baked Atlantic Flounder Filet
Honey & Sesame Chicken
Italian Beef Meatball
Braised Beef Short Ribs
Lemon Pound Cake & Fresh Strawberries
Coconut Vanilla Cake
Red Velvet & Chocolate Chip Brownie
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual. No jeans, shorts, tank tops, halter-tops, gym shoes or flip flops are worn on the cruise
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Chicago Sunset Dinner Cruise on Lake Michigan.