- Learn about Chicago's history and architecture
- Local guide
- Food tastings included
- Get tips and recommendations for the rest of your trip
Departure & Return
The Chicago Theatre (underneath the marquee), 175 N. State Street, Chicago, IL 60601
A central location in the River North neighborhood near the Chicago Brown Line “L” Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- As of Friday, October 15th, 2021: All guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative Covid-19 test result no older than 72h, in order to join this tour. As this tour involves indoor dining, this measure was implemented for the health and safety of our guests, our staff, and the restaurant's staff.
- In the event of road or attraction closures, your guide will do their best to work around the obstacles or take your tour to alternate locations.
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms