Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take a bus tour of Chicago’s most historic neighborhoods
- Explore Greektown, Little Italy, Pilsen, Chinatown, and Bronzeville
- Learn about each districts’ history, culture, and architecture
- A great way to get an overview of Chicago during your time
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: This is not the hop-on, hop-off tour. You will be returned to the departure location.
- The Chicago Architecture Center or CAC (formerly the Chicago Architecture Foundation, CAF) is at the south end of the Magnificent Mile near the intersection of Michigan and Wacker.
- Tour guides are trained and certified by the CAC. As volunteers, they are exceptionally motivated, enthusiastic, and capable interpreters of Chicago's world-class architectural legacy. CAC tours are the real deal - narrated, but not scripted, led by Chicago enthusiasts.
- Not recommended for small children.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chicago Architecture Center
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Discover Chicago's Historic Neighborhoods.