- Lake Michigan speedboat ride in Chicago
- Enjoy incomparable views of Chicago's skyline and waterfront
- Pause to learn about interesting lakefront landmarks, architecture, and history
- Race along the lakefront and experience unique views of Willis Tower, Buckingham Fountain, and Grant Park
Departure & Return
Seadog cruise departs from the south side of the Navy Pier
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your ride at Navy Pier, heading out onto scenic Lake Michigan as you listen to a few anecdotes about the Pier and the impressive Lake Michigan. Then pump up the music and listen to the engines roar as your 2,000-horsepower vessel zips along the lake for an adrenaline-pumping tour of the city. Zoom down to Chicago's Museum Campus, where you stop for a few minutes to get a quick history lesson and learn about Windy City's many landmarks.
Then crank up the throttle again as you streak back past Navy Pier towards the Magnificent Mile, catching great views of Grant Park, Buckingham Fountain and the Willis Tower as you cruise. Return to the dock at Navy Pier to finish your action-packed speedboat trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Coast Guard regulations require a photo ID for each guest to board
- All cruises are weather permitting
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 30 Minute Lake Michigan Speedboat Ride.