- Spot the city's important landmarks and monuments
- Learn about Chicago history and culture
- Enjoy a relaxed route that's entirely on bike paths
- Fun, safe experience, perfect for families
Departure & Return
Walk through the driveway (tunnel) to enter our location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is appropriate for most ages and fitness levels. Professional guides blend quality information, group interaction, and most of all, fun, to create an unforgettable Chicago experience. Bikes are provided
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bobby's Bike Hike - Chicago
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "I would recommend taking the tour on your first or second day in the city." See review