3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Chicago’s most iconic sites on a bike tour that explores Museum Campus, parks, and monuments. Follow your guide along the waterfront as you soak up the city skyline and enjoy the breeze along the easy-going route. Circle the Buckingham Fountain while you learn the history of the city’s public art, parks and museums, and capture unforgettable images of the Windy City.
- Spot the city's important landmarks and monuments
- Learn about Chicago history and culture
- Enjoy a relaxed route that's entirely on bike paths
- Fun, safe experience, perfect for families
Saved to wishlist!
$10 per person suggested guide gratuity. (via Cash, Venmo and PayPal)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Bobby's Bike Hike - Chicago Bike, Walking & Food Tours , 540 N Lake Shore Dr, Chicago, IL 60611, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Walk through the driveway (tunnel) to enter our location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is appropriate for most ages and fitness levels. Professional guides blend quality information, group interaction, and most of all, fun, to create an unforgettable Chicago experience. Bikes are provided
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bobby's Bike Hike - Chicago
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chicago's Ultimate City Bike Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chicago's Ultimate City Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Chicago's Ultimate City Bike Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "I would recommend taking the tour on your first or second day in the city." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Chicago's Ultimate City Bike Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChicagoCity Tours - IllinoisMountain Bike Tours - IllinoisHalf-day Tours - IllinoisCity Tours - NashvilleMountain Bike Tours - NashvilleHalf-day Tours - NashvilleCity Tours - DuluthMountain Bike Tours - DuluthHalf-day Tours - DuluthCategory
Hyde ParkChicago Botanic GardenSoldier FieldChicago TempleWrigleyvillePizzeria UnoNortherly Island Chicago RiverwalkAdler PlanetariumWrigley BuildingChicago Picasso (The Picasso)Driehaus MuseumChicago ChinatownChicago Children's MuseumSecond City Chicago PedwayArt Institute of ChicagoChicago Board of Trade BuildingLincoln Park ConservatoryHarold Washington Library Center (Chicago Public Library)