Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a small-group city tour of Chisinau’s main highlights
- Learn about Moldova’s rich history and culture
- Explore Old Orhei Monastery and enjoy a delicious lunch
- Tours are limited to 12 travelers for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Chisinau city is also named "Small Rome", because it is situated on 7 hills. The wide parks and avenues with very interesting architecture, a specific atmosphere that predominates here is very characteristic to this city.
- Chisinau will surprise you with the variety of architectural styles that exist here:
- Modern Venetian Baroque,
- Neobizantyne and others
- The orthodox churches built in old Moldovan style, the oldest of them is dated the1752, it functions up to our days. If to look from the highest point of the city, you could see a green sea on which roofs of the houses are like floating small ships.
- Dress code is smart casual
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler, visa :for all tourist need invitation lette r and visa support we orgonize it for clients.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moldova To visit
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands