Explore our promoted experiences
- Pass by local villages and take photos as the sun sets
- Aperitifs and prosecco will be served
- Snorkeling equipment is available on board
- Group sizes capped at 10 participants for an intimate experience
Departure & Return
With our boat you will find us at the port of Monterosso, under "Torre Aurora", where ferries also depart
With our boat you will find us at Molo La Pietra, Levanto, that rock with a pink house in the middle of the sea, where ferries also depart
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||04:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Breeze Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would definitely recommend people take this sunset cruise as it is intimate, away from the crowds and a lovely way to see the Cinque Terre." See review