3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre National Park by boat—and enjoy a rare perspective on the sights, when you time your visit for sunset. Meet in Monterosso, climb aboard your vessel, and enjoy a welcome drink: with just a small group for company, you’re guaranteed a personal sightseeing experience. Venture all the way along the Cinque Terre coast, pause to swim or snorkel in the turquoise waters, and enjoy traditional aperitif nibbles on board.
- A small-group tour lets you beat the crowds, and see the sights in comfort
- Discover the highlights of UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre, all in one tour
- Round-trip transportation by boat from Monterosso
- A welcome drink and aperitif snacks are provided on board
Saved to wishlist!
Drinks during the whole cruise
Italian Aperitivo with typical products
Masks and snorkels are available on board
Sunscreen, towel and swimming gear
Departure & Return
Monterosso al Mare , 19016 Monterosso al Mare, SP, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Molo dei Pescatori, Acquamarina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cinque Terre sunset boat tour with aperitivo in Vernazza?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cinque Terre sunset boat tour with aperitivo in Vernazza?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cinque Terre sunset boat tour with aperitivo in Vernazza?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Cinque Terre sunset boat tour with aperitivo in Vernazza
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sunset CruisesWater ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCinque TerreSunset Cruises - Piedmont & LiguriaWater Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaDay Cruises - Piedmont & LiguriaHalf-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaCategory