Explore our promoted experiences
- A small-group tour lets you get up close and personal with the sights
- Challenge yourself during this active coastal trek
- Enjoy time at your leisure to shop, swim or dine in Porto Venere
- Return transit to Riomaggiore is included in the tour cost
Departure & Return
We meet our clients at Riomaggiore Train Station. There is the Station Bar and we will be standing there waiting for you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If possible, wear good walking shoes with traction. NO sandals, flip flops or open toe shoes recommended
- This is not for people who have vertigo. The trek goes over some thin areas on the outer trail
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trekguyd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience