Explore our promoted experiences
- A small-group tour lets you get up close and personal with the sights
- Challenge yourself during this active coastal trek
- Enjoy time at your leisure to shop, swim or dine in Porto Venere
- Return transit to Riomaggiore is included in the tour cost
Departure & Return
Departure PointCinque Terre, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
We meet our clients at Riomaggiore Train Station. There is the Station Bar and we will be standing there waiting for you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If possible, wear good walking shoes with traction. NO sandals, flip flops or open toe shoes recommended
- This is not for people who have vertigo. The trek goes over some thin areas on the outer trail
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trekguyd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience