1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take your booze cruise to the next level and hop on a floating tiki bar on Clearwater Beach. Gently float on the Gulf of Mexico while enjoying your favorite cocktail and admiring the natural landscape of Florida’s coast. Bring your choice of beverages and snacks on board and play your favorite tunes with the provided Bluetooth speaker for a relaxing day on the water.
- Experience Clearwater Beach on a floating tiki bar
- Choose from several tour times to suit your schedule
- See marine life and take a dip in the warm waters
- Avoid crowded booze cruises on this small-group excursion
Saved to wishlist!
Cooler, ice, and a blender are included
Departure & Return
25 Causeway Blvd , 25 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Clearwater Beach Marina, slip #40
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruisin Tikis Clearwater
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
Where do we depart from for the Tiki Boat Cruise - Clearwater Beach?
A:The departure point is located at Clearwater Beach Marina; 25 Causeway Blvd at slip #40.
Is there parking near the departure point for the Tiki Boat Cruise - Clearwater Beach?
A:There is parking at the Marina. Please note; there is a fee to park.
How many people can travel together on the same Tiki during the Tiki Boat Cruise - Clearwater Beach?
A:Each boat can take up to six passengers. This is the Coast Guard's law so it is NOT flexible, even if your extra passengers are young or "very small".
Is the Tiki Boat Cruise in Clearwater Beach appropriate for children?
A:Yes! Children under the age of 10 are required to wear a life jacket which are available on board or you can bring your own (recommended).
Are we allowed to smoke on board the Tiki during the Tiki Boat Cruise - Clearwater Beach?
A:No. Due to Coast Guard regulations, you cannot smoke on the vessel.
Do you provide food and drink on the Tiki Boat Cruise - Clearwater Beach?
A:No - however, guests are permitted to bring their favorite drinks, alcohol, and food onboard. There is a big yeti cooler and plenty of ice for your use onboard. Alcohol and food can be purchased at the marina.
Can I bring alcohol on the Tiki Boat Cruise - Clearwater Beach?
A:Liquor is allowed, as are beer and wine. Glass bottles are okay to bring. We provide a cooler with ice that you may use.
Are there restrooms on the Tiki Boat Cruise - Clearwater Beach?
A:The tikis are not equipped with restrooms, so guests should use the restroom before leaving the dock. The tiki can also stop at a bar or sandbar if a pit stop is needed.
How fast does the Tiki Boat go?
A:The tiki boat has a cruising speed at around 5 mph.
Can I bring my own music to play on the Tiki Boat Cruise - Clearwater Beach?
A:Yes, there is usually island music playing, but you may connect your music to our Bluetooth Kicker speaker system and play your choice of music if you prefer.
Are life jackets available during the Tiki Boat Cruise - Clearwater Beach?
A:Yes, there is a type 1 PFD for every passenger. Along with all the coast guard requirements for the vessel including a first aid kit.
What happens if it rains on the date of my Tiki Boat Cruise in Clearwater Beach?
A:We do operate in the rain as the tiki boats have a roof. However, the captain can decide at any time to cancel due to conditions (typically high winds or thunderstorms). In these cases, you may reschedule or receive a full refund.
- "If you have an opportunity to take a Tiki Boat Cruise, it's a must!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Tiki Boat Cruise - Clearwater Beach
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
11 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursBeer & Brewery ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingClearwaterWater Tours - FloridaBeer & Brewery Tours - FloridaWater Tours - St PetersburgBeer & Brewery Tours - St PetersburgWater Tours - TampaBeer & Brewery Tours - TampaCategory