2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the wildlife and natural environment of the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge on this kayak adventure. With the provided kayak, paddle, and instruction, paddle through the waterways where the manatees float about, looking for vegetation to eat. Then search for local pods of dolphins as well as bird and other marine life. Learn about the ecosystem as you travel through your guide's in-depth commentary.
- Kayak tour with a guide through Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge
- See manatees and dolphins in their natural environment
- Use of kayak, paddle, and lifejacket
- Learn about the ecosystem and local fauna through guided commentary
Saved to wishlist!
2 hour kayak tour
Departure & Return
Haulover Canal, Mims, FL 32754, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring:
- Clothes you don’t mind getting a little wet. Towel (left in car)
- Water Shoes – sandals or Crocs that can be worn in the water
- Bring an extra change of clothes just in case
- Camera & Dry bag (optional) These are fairly useless to capture bioluminescence, but great for capturing people.
- Bottled water, Snacks
- Any special personal paddling gear if you like
- You may bring a flashlight, though we will provide a safety light.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Day Away Kayak Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Manatee and Dolphin Kayaking Encounter
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCocoa BeachKayaking - FloridaKayaking - Cape CanaveralKayaking - OrlandoCategory