3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a kayak delivered to you, and embark on a self-guided tour of Cape Canaveral, and Cocoa Beach. Discuss suggested routes with the staff when your kayak is delivered, and learn the basics of paddling. When ready, launch yourself into the calm water. Paddle at your own pace, and see if you can spot manatees or dolphins in the area.
- Go at your own pace, and look for manatees, and dolphins
- Your choice of convenient departure time
- Hassle-free delivery to you
- Ideal for all skill levels
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
Starter Guide Gratuities (recommended)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Puerto Del Rio Drive, Puerto Del Rio Dr, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
2: Cocoa Beach, Cocoa Beach, Brevard County, Florida
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY A1A Management LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 27365P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeTransportation Services Water Transfers Eco ToursWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCocoa BeachCape CanaveralNature and Wildlife - FloridaTransportation Services - FloridaWater Transfers - FloridaEco Tours - FloridaWhale Watching - FloridaNature and Wildlife - Cape CanaveralTransportation Services - Cape CanaveralWater Transfers - Cape CanaveralEco Tours - Cape CanaveralWhale Watching - Cape CanaveralNature and Wildlife - OrlandoTransportation Services - OrlandoWater Transfers - OrlandoEco Tours - OrlandoWhale Watching - OrlandoCategory