4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide and Boat
All Fishing and Safety equipment
Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
Food and drinks
Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
Departure & Return
1510 Marina Rd, Titusville, FL 32796, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY iOutdoor Fishing Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Titusville Inshore Fishing Charter?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Titusville Inshore Fishing Charter?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Titusville Inshore Fishing Charter?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Titusville Inshore Fishing Charter?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCocoa BeachNature and Wildlife - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaNature and Wildlife - Cape CanaveralWater Tours - Cape CanaveralNature and Wildlife - OrlandoWater Tours - OrlandoCategory