4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup and drop off in diferent places around the center of Coimbra. Please ask for other locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Viajeportugal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Schist Villages of Lousã Mountain?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Schist Villages of Lousã Mountain?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Schist Villages of Lousã Mountain?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Schist Villages of Lousã Mountain?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Schist Villages of Lousã Mountain
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCoimbraBus Tours - BeirasNature and Wildlife - BeirasHalf-day Tours - BeirasBus Tours - PortoNature and Wildlife - PortoHalf-day Tours - PortoBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaNature and Wildlife - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory