5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Douro walking tour
Winery tour and standard tastings
Picnic lunch with wine
Transfers to and from Valença do Douro (these can be arranged for an additional fee)
Personal expenses and gratuities
Snacks and drinks not mentioned above
Departure & Return
5120-502 Valença do Douro, Portugal
At the church of Valença do Douro
Q.ta do Seixo, 5120 Tabuaço, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Portugal Green Walks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valença do Douro Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the social distancing policy during Valença do Douro Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valença do Douro Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Valença do Douro Walking Tour
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNorthern PortugalCoimbraRail Tours - BeirasBus Tours - BeirasHalf-day Tours - BeirasRail Tours - PortoBus Tours - PortoHalf-day Tours - PortoRail Tours - Peso Da ReguaBus Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory