4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer guide
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
One souvenir photo
Meals as per itinerary (L=lunch, D=dinner) are optional and paid separately on site.
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Av. Emídio Navarro, 3000 Coimbra, Portugal
Green Toyota 4x4 vehicle.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Veado Verde / Green Deer
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lousa Mountain Half Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lousa Mountain Half Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lousa Mountain Half Day Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lousa Mountain Half Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Lousa Mountain Half Day Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCoimbraPortugal4WD Tours - BeirasSporting Events - BeirasHiking - BeirasNature and Wildlife - BeirasExtreme - BeirasWalking Tours - BeirasHalf-day Tours - Beiras4WD Tours - PortoSporting Events - PortoHiking - PortoNature and Wildlife - PortoExtreme - PortoWalking Tours - PortoHalf-day Tours - Porto4WD Tours - Peso Da ReguaSporting Events - Peso Da ReguaHiking - Peso Da ReguaNature and Wildlife - Peso Da ReguaExtreme - Peso Da ReguaWalking Tours - Peso Da ReguaHalf-day Tours - Peso Da ReguaCategory