- Day trip to Fatima, Nazare, and Obidos, from Lisbon
- Small group of just eight people ensures personalized service
- Learn about the history, culture, and architecture of the region
- Pickup and drop-off at Lisbon hotels included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Doe to the Pandemic, all of our vehicles are clean daily, and free face masks and alcohol gel are provided daily
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Joaquim Lopes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Great day tour out of Lisbon, small group, seeing several towns, but spending over an hour and a half in Fatima." See review