4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With castles and wineries at every corner, the Alsace region can seem overwhelming if you don’t know where to start. This small-group tour showcases the must-see “chateaux” and vineyards on a half-day route around the picturesque Alsace Wine Route. You’ll learn about the region and its wine from a guide, and enjoy a tasting session en route.
- Visit Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg and Château de Kaysersberg
- Enjoy a tasting session led by the winemakers at an Alsace cellar
- Keep cool as you travel by air-conditioned vehicle from Colmar
- Explore the region in an intimately sized group of just eight people
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
6 Rue Turenne , 6 Rue Turenne, 68000 Colmar, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
In Little Venice, in front of N ° 6 Rue Turenne, Colmar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Pets dogs / cats are not accepted!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alsace Safari
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Safari-Tour Castle and vineyard, 1/2 day afternoon;?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Safari-Tour Castle and vineyard, 1/2 day afternoon;?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Safari-Tour Castle and vineyard, 1/2 day afternoon;?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 119998P8
Compare Similar Experiences
Safari-Tour Castle and vineyard, 1/2 day afternoon;
4 to 5 hours
1 hour 45 minutes
6 hours 35 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingColmarFood Tours - AlsaceBus Tours - AlsaceCity Tours - AlsaceNature and Wildlife - AlsaceSafaris - AlsaceWine Tastings - AlsaceHalf-day Tours - AlsaceCategory