8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the wine country of Alsace on a private tour from Colmar that takes you to four wineries. Travel along the Alsace wine route and down picturesque back roads, admiring gorgeous scenery and storybook villages along the way. Enjoy tastings of different wine varietals as you learn about winemaking in this region of France.
- Alsace wine-tasting day trip from Colmar
- Visit four regional wineries
- Follow the Alsace wine route, and pass by picturesque villages
- Sample several wines, from white to rosé to red
- A private tour ensures a more personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fees (other than wineries)
Personal insurances and expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
A pickup and drop off in ANY hotel or bnb in Colmar is possible .
We can also pick you up and drop you off at the trainstation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For the exclusive tastings we offer we have to make appointments with the (boutique) wineries first. That is why we can NOT confirm this wine tour instantly. We will confirm in <48 hours though!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JoliSoleil
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Alsace Wine Tasting Day Trip from Colmar?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Alsace Wine Tasting Day Trip from Colmar?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Alsace Wine Tasting Day Trip from Colmar
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsUnderground Tours Walking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColmarFood Tours - AlsaceBus Tours - AlsaceWine Tastings - AlsaceUnderground Tours - AlsaceWalking Tours - AlsaceFull-day Tours - AlsaceCategory