Are you interested in?
443 Tours & Activities
Galle Lighthouse Tours
97 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2108 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
jeep hire for yala
Hotel Pick up and drop off
English Speaking Driver Cum Guide
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Apple vacations pvt Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Tour To Bentota Galle & Yala From Colombo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Tour To Bentota Galle & Yala From Colombo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Tour To Bentota Galle & Yala From Colombo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Tour To Bentota Galle & Yala From Colombo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all 9
See all 9
Product code: 68395P184
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingColombo4WD Tours - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboSporting Events - NegomboOvernight Tours - NegomboNature and Wildlife - NegomboSafaris - NegomboMulti-day Tours - NegomboExtreme - Negombo4WD Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraSporting Events - KalutaraOvernight Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraExtreme - Kalutara4WD Tours - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaSporting Events - BentotaOvernight Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaMulti-day Tours - BentotaExtreme - BentotaCategory