2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
1 night accommodation
All entrance fees
Hotel pick up and drop off
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Colombo
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Classic Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Tour to Polonnaruwa and Sigiriya from Colombo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Tour to Polonnaruwa and Sigiriya from Colombo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Tour to Polonnaruwa and Sigiriya from Colombo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Tour to Polonnaruwa and Sigiriya from Colombo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days Tour to Polonnaruwa and Sigiriya from Colombo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboArchaeology Tours - NegomboOvernight Tours - NegomboMulti-day Tours - NegomboHistorical Tours - NegomboBus Tours - KalutaraArchaeology Tours - KalutaraOvernight Tours - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - BentotaArchaeology Tours - BentotaOvernight Tours - BentotaMulti-day Tours - BentotaHistorical Tours - BentotaCategory