- 2-day Leopard Nest glamping in Yala National Park with return transport
- Prebook to save time and secure a date that fits your vacation plans
- Inclusive visit: two game drives, night camping, and meals and select drinks
- Five luxe treehouse and tent options, with hotel transfers from many resorts
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels & places in Colombo, Negombo, Mount Lavinia, Wadduwa, Kalutara, Beruwela, Bentota, Ahungalla, Hikkaduwa, Galle, Unawatuna, Weligama, Mirissa, Matara, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Ella and Arugambay.
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Mattala Rajapaksa International Airport, Hambantota, Tangalle Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beyond Escapes
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms