3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Ditch the crowded coach tours and travel like a local on this intimate, half-day sightseeing trip through Colombo in a traditional three-wheeler tuk tuk. Tick off the capital’s top attractions as you weave your way down winding streets, from bustling Hindu temples to Dutch-built landmarks. You’ll also enjoy a shopping stop in the market-filled district of Pettah.
- An insider’s half-day guided tour of Colombo by tuk tuk ride
- Cover the city’s main attractions in a single, attraction-packed ride—the perfect introduction
- Learn about hundreds of years of Sri Lankan history, from colonial-era sites to Independence Square
- Tours include front-door pickup from your Colombo hotel for extra convenience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Local English-speaking guide
Tuk Tuk fare
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in Colombo
- Colombo Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- As the tour visits temples, please do not wear shorts or sleeveless tops. Given the climate in Colombo, light, breathable clothes and fabrics are recommended.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KINGFISHER TOURS SRI LANKA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colombo City Tour By Tuk Tuk?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Colombo City Tour By Tuk Tuk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Colombo City Tour By Tuk Tuk?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colombo City Tour By Tuk Tuk?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Colombo City Tour By Tuk Tuk
3 to 4 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesCity ToursTuk Tuk Tours Ports of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesColomboShore Excursions - NegomboUnique Experiences - NegomboCity Tours - NegomboTuk Tuk Tours - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboHalf-day Tours - NegomboShore Excursions - KalutaraUnique Experiences - KalutaraCity Tours - KalutaraTuk Tuk Tours - KalutaraPorts of Call Tours - KalutaraHalf-day Tours - KalutaraShore Excursions - BentotaUnique Experiences - BentotaCity Tours - BentotaTuk Tuk Tours - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaHalf-day Tours - BentotaCategory