- Not just a guided tour: enjoy some free time to explore Sigiriya by yourself
- Full liter bottle of water to keep you hydrated
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle for year-round comfort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off makes for a seamless experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide hotel name, address, and phone number at the time of booking
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Dress code is casual (no cutoffs, sleeveless tops, or sandals)
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks or purchase food during your lunch break
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- As a sign of respect and customary, don't turn your back to any of the statues of Buddha
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY srilankabycar.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.