Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
18 Tours & Activities
913 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
646 Tours & Activities
12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore two contrasting Sri Lanka attractions in a way tricky without a private, guide-driven vehicle on this tour from Colombo. Admire the scenery on route to the UNESCO-listed Dambulla Cave Temples. Explore the painted, statue-filled Buddhist sanctuaries; and then continue to Kaudulla National Park for a private 4WD safari to spot wild elephants, boar, deer, crocodiles, leopards, and more. Hotel pickup and drop-off make everything extra-convenient.
- Visit Dambulla and Kaudulla National Park on a private day trip from Colombo
- Crack two big sights in the space of a day, with comfort and ease
- Tour the caves and spot elephant, deer, and more on a private 4WD safari
- Relax with private air-conditioned door-to-door transport from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned Car/ Van /Bus
English Speaking Driver Cum Guide
National Park fees
Jeep Service For Safari
Complimentary WiFi Excess During the Travel (Subjected To Availability)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance fees(cave temple dambulla)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended for this tour. Wearing well-covered attire along with sandals or flip flops are recommend for Dambula Cave Temple and to all other religious sights of Sri Lanka.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apple vacations pvt Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlights Of Dambulla & Kaudulla National Park Day Tour From Colombo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Highlights Of Dambulla & Kaudulla National Park Day Tour From Colombo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Highlights Of Dambulla & Kaudulla National Park Day Tour From Colombo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Highlights Of Dambulla & Kaudulla National Park Day Tour From Colombo?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68395P19