6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore the city of Colombo in the comfort of an air-conditioned car or van on this private tour. Depart from your hotel and visit many of the city’s highlights, including the National Museum, Old Parliament, Independence Square, the Dutch Hospital Shopping Precinct, and more. Enjoy a traditional Sri Lankan lunch.
- Eat a local Sri Lankan lunch
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned car or van
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit the Old Parliament and more; National Museum entry is extra
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels within colombo city only)
English Speaking Driver
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- The duration of transfers are approximate.
- the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Colombo City Tour with Traditional Srilankan Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Colombo City Tour with Traditional Srilankan Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Colombo City Tour with Traditional Srilankan Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Colombo City Tour with Traditional Srilankan Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboBus Tours - NegomboCity Tours - NegomboHalf-day Tours - NegomboBus Tours - BentotaCity Tours - BentotaHalf-day Tours - BentotaBus Tours - HikkaduwaCity Tours - HikkaduwaHalf-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory