3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With its wide flat avenues and sea breezes, Colombo is a fun city to explore by bicycle. With this private tour through the city, you'll get a chance to visit many of the city's prettiest attractions, including the Galle Face Green, Arcade Independence Square, and the Town Hall, with plenty of time to stop and take photos along the way.
- Explore Colombo by bicycle with an English-speaking guide
- Bicycles, helmets, and high-vis vests are provided
- See many of the city's top attractions
- Beat the heat of the day with an early-morning departure
Saved to wishlist!
All guests will be provided with helmets, safety glasses, and reflective jackets as safety and comfort is our number one priority
This is a group tour where there will be others, so all guest should be in good physical condition to keep up.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks.
Departure & Return
D.S. Senanayake Statue , Independence Square, Colombo 00700, Sri LankaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min – 1 person
- Tour operates only in the morning
- Prior bookings required
- Max 10 cyclist per tour.
- This is a group tour where there will be others, so all guest should be in good physical condition to keep up.
- Average speed 20kmph.
- Distance max 20KM.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Morning Cycling in Colombo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Morning Cycling in Colombo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Morning Cycling in Colombo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Morning Cycling in Colombo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Morning Cycling in Colombo
9 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingColomboMountain Bike Tours - NegomboHalf-day Tours - NegomboMountain Bike Tours - KalutaraHalf-day Tours - KalutaraMountain Bike Tours - BentotaHalf-day Tours - BentotaCategory